Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
23 Feb 2018
* ELDORADO ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND PARTIAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* JONATHAN RUBENSTEIN TO RESIGN AS A DIRECTOR AND ROBERT GILMORE HAS STEPPED DOWN AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
* SAYS CONFIRMS THAT AT REQUEST OF ARBITRAL PANEL, 90-DAY ARBITRATION PERIOD HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 60 DAYS TO NOW END ON APRIL 6, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 Eldorado Gold said on Thursday it would freeze investments in its Skouries gold mine in Greece, taking a tough stand in its battle with the country's government.
* Will move Skouries Development Project into care and maintenance
Oct 26 Paul Wright, the former chief executive of Eldorado Gold Corp, plans to resign from the board of the Canadian gold miner, where he is vice chairman, the company said in a statement accompanying its quarterly results.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
TORONTO, Oct 23 Canada's main stock index ended little changed on Monday, as a plunge in Eldorado Gold Corp and losses for energy stocks offset gains in the financial and mining sectors.
TORONTO, Oct 23 Canada's main stock index ended barely lower on Monday, as a plunge in Eldorado Gold Corp and losses for energy stocks were offset by gains among big banks, miners, lumber companies and others.
TORONTO, Oct 23 Canada's main stock index edged higher on Monday, with a gain in the financial sectors offset by a selloff in shares of Eldorado Gold Corp.