Elementis PLC (ELM.L)
16 Jan 2019
British speciality chemicals company Elementis has struck a deal to buy Mondo Minerals for $100 million (76.8 million pounds) less than initially agreed following criticism of the original price from its shareholders.
British specialty chemicals company Elementis has struck a deal to buy Mondo Minerals for $100 million less than initially agreed following criticism of the original price from its shareholders.
* Company cuts rights issue to $230 mln from $280 mln (Adds share fall, reason for price revision)
Sept 11 Speciality chemicals company Elementis Plc on Tuesday said it would buy Mondo Minerals from U.S. private equity firm Advent International for an enterprise value of $500 million, lower than the $600 million price tag it had agreed in June.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 FTSE 250 stocks you should be buying after today's results?
- Should you sell Vodafone Group plc, Braemar Shipping Services plc and Elementis plc ahead of the EU referendum?
- Why I Would Sell Elementis plc And Buy Hill & Smith Holdings plc
- Are Banco Santander SA, Premier Oil PLC And Elementis plc On The Cusp Of Stunning Returns?
- How My Quality Portfolio Stacks Up Against The Chaos In The FTSE 100
- So BP plc, Next plc, Centrica PLC And Elementis plc Are All Yielding 5%+. Should You Dive In?