Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
LONDON British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Thursday that investment gains pushed its funds under management up to $112.3 billion (£85.8 billion) in the first quarter from $108.5 billion at the end of December.
LONDON, April 11 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Thursday that investment gains pushed its funds under management up to $112.3 billion in the first quarter from $108.5 billion at the end of December.
LONDON, April 11 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Thursday that its funds under management were $112.3 billion on March 31, up from $108.5 at end-December.
Britain's FTSE 100 rose on Friday as miners benefited from progress in the latest round of Sino-U.S. trade talks, while the mid-cap index rallied despite MPs rejecting Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit deal for the third time.
* AstraZeneca down after cancer drug tie-up (Adds news items, analyst comment, updates to closing prices)
March 29 Britain's FTSE 100 thrived as hopes of progress in the latest round of Sino-U.S. trade talks ignited optimism, while tour operator TUI tumbled after a profit warning and AstraZeneca weakened after a $6.9 billion cancer drug tie-up.
LONDON British hedge fund manager Man Group said on Friday its assets under management slipped 0.5 percent to $108.5 billion (81.79 billion pounds) last year on market weakness and currency losses, sending its performance fees plunging 81 percent.
* Performance fees fell 81 percent to $34 million (Adds share fall, profit, management fee income and x)
LONDON, March 1 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Friday total funds under management fell 0.5 percent to $108.5 billion in the year to end-December on market weakness and currency losses.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- What do today's results mean for Drax Group plc, Croda International plc, SEGRO plc and Man Group plc?
- Are Banco Santander SA, Redde plc and Man Group plc ord USD0.03428571 set to rise by 20%+?
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, Victoria PLC & MAN GROUP PLC Poised For Explosive Growth?
- Should I Invest In STV Group Plc Or Man Group PLC On Today's Results?
- Man Group plc ord usd0.03428571 Up 8% On Interim Results
- 5 FTSE 250 Stocks With Fast Dividend Growth: Unite Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc, Bellway plc, Crest Nicholson Holding plc & Man Group plc