Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD.N)
21 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Enterprise Products Says FERC Policy Revision To Have No Material Impact To Co's Financial Results
* FERC POLICY REVISION TO HAVE NO MATERIAL IMPACT TO ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Enterprise Announces Notice Of Redemption Of 7.034% Fixed/Floating Rate Junior Subordinated Notes Due 2068
* ENTERPRISE ANNOUNCES NOTICE OF REDEMPTION OF 7.034% FIXED/FLOATING RATE JUNIOR SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2068
BRIEF-Enterprise Prices $2.7 Bln Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Notes And Junior Subordinated Notes
* ENTERPRISE PRICES $2.7 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES AND JUNIOR SUBORDINATED NOTES
HOUSTON Enterprise Products Partners LP said on Wednesday it could expand capacity on its Midland-to-Sealy crude oil pipeline by more than 20 percent to help transport even more oil from the Permian Basin of West Texas and New Mexico, the largest U.S. oilfield.
HOUSTON, Jan 31 Enterprise Products Partners LP said on Wednesday it could expand capacity on its Midland-to-Sealy crude oil pipeline by more than 20 percent to help transport even more oil from the Permian Basin of West Texas and New Mexico, the largest U.S. oilfield.
* REVENUES FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED DEC 31, 2017 WAS $8,426.6 MILLION VERSUS $6,478.8 MILLION LAST YEAR
BRIEF-Enterprise Products Partners-Board Of Its General Partner Declares Increase In Qtrly Cash Distribution Paid To Limited Partners
* ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS-BOARD OF ITS GENERAL PARTNER DECLARED INCREASE IN QTRLY CASH DISTRIBUTION PAID TO LIMITED PARTNERS TO $0.425/COMMON UNIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS TO EXPAND BUTANE ISOMERIZATION FACILITY
TOKYO, Dec 22 Japan's liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) imports from the United States are expected to double in 2017 to a record and account for around for around half of its total purchases, government and shipping data showed.
* ENTERPRISE TO CONVERT NGL PIPELINE FROM PERMIAN BASIN TO CRUDE OIL SERVICE