Equinix Inc (EQIX.OQ)
21 Feb 2018
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.17, REVENUE VIEW $1.19 BILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ASB AGREES TO SELL INFOMART DALLAS TO EQUINIX FOR $800 MILLION
* EQUINIX TO ACQUIRE THE INFOMART DALLAS IN $800 MILLION DEAL
* EQUINIX CEO STEVE SMITH RESIGNS; EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN AND FORMER CEO PETER VAN CAMP APPOINTED INTERIM CEO
* EXPANDS NETWORK INTO EQUINIX DATA CENTERS WITH ON-DEMAND CAPABILITIES FOR BUSINESSES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sydney Australia's Aconex Ltd said on Monday it had received a A$1.56 billion ($1.2 billion), or A$7.80 in cash-per-share, buyout offer from U.S. software major Oracle Corp , sending the target's share price up 45 percent.
* Aconex subject to break-up fee should deal not proceed (Adds share price reaction, deal timeframe, chairman comment)
SYDNEY U.S. data center group Equinix Inc on Monday said it was buying Australian data center company Metronode from the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in an all-cash deal worth A$1.035 billion ($791.15 million).
SYDNEY, Dec 18 U.S. data centre group Equinix Inc on Monday said it was buying Australian data centre company Metronode from the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in an all-cash deal worth A$1.035 billion ($791.15 million).
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BB'/'RR4' rating to Equinix, Inc.'s issuance of EUR1.0 billion senior unsecured notes. Equinix will use the proceeds to repay its existing EUR1.0 billion term loan. Equinix will also refinance its remaining outstanding secured term loans with unsecured term loan A, and upsize its revolving credit facility to $2.0 billion, from $1.5 billion. Fitch expects the refinancing to be le
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$36.31||-0.46|
|Colt Group SA (COLT.F)||--||--|
|Level 3 Communications, Inc. (LVLT.N)||--||--|
|NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)||¥2,668||-33.50|
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$47.96||-0.96|
|InterXion Holding NV (INXN.N)||$55.11||-2.91|
|TeleCity Group Plc (TCY.L)||--||--|
|Centurylink Inc (CTL.N)||$17.90||-0.57|
|Rackspace Hosting, Inc. (RAX.N)||--||--|
|Comcast Corporation (CMCSA.OQ)||$39.01||--|