Eversource Energy (ES.N)
NEW YORK, March 15 SJW Group and Connecticut Water Service, Inc. plan to merge, they said on Thursday, which would create the third-largest investor-owned water and wastewater utility in the United States.
March 8 U.S. mid-Atlantic and northeastern utilities said over 1 million homes and businesses remained without power on Thursday, the day after a snow and ice storm battered the region. The latest storm came as utilities were working to restore power to the remaining 100,000 or so customers left in the dark from a storm late last week. Between the two storms more than 3 million customers were affected in the U.S. Midwest, Southeast, mid-Atlantic and Northeast. The uti
U.S. mid-Atlantic and northeastern utilities said over 750,000 homes and businesses were still without power on Thursday after a snow and ice storm battered the region on Wednesday.
March 2 U.S. Mid Atlantic, Midwest and Northeast utilities said almost 1.7 million homes and businesses were without power on Friday as a snow and ice storm battered the region. That is down from a high near 1.8 million affected by the storm as utilities in the South and Midwest return customers to service, while the storm knocked out more homes and businesses in the Northeast. Most of the current outages were in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan and New Y
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - NORTHERN PASS FILED MOTION REQUESTING N.H. SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE TO VACATE ITS RECENT DECISION ON PROPOSED NORTHERN PASS PROJECT
* SAYS EXPECTS LONG-TERM EPS GROWTH THROUGH 2021 OF BETWEEN 5 PERCENT AND 7 PERCENT ON AVERAGE, USING 2017 EARNINGS OF $3.11 PER SHARE AS BASE
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.505PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS ON FEBRUARY 1, 2018, NEW HAMPSHIRE SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE VOTED TO DENY NORTHERN PASS' SITING APPLICATION
BRIEF-Eversource Energy Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Two-Part Senior Notes Offering
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL TWO-PART SENIOR NOTES OFFERING OF UP TO $650 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Ed0k7d) Further company coverage:
COPENHAGEN, Dec 22 Orsted, the world's largest developer of offshore wind, did not bid in the Netherlands' zero-subsidy tender this week, its chief strategy officer told Reuters on Friday.