Entertainment One Ltd (ETO.L)
21 May 2019
* BANKS HAVE PLACED A TOTAL OF 28,900,000 NEW COMMON SHARES AT A PRICE OF 450 PENCE PER SHARE RAISING GROSS PROCEEDS OF C.£130M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 5 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should ITV plc pay up for Entertainment One Ltd?
- Should you buy Entertainment One Ltd, Big Yellow Group plc and De La Rue plc on today's news?
- Why Shrewd Investors Are Buying National Grid plc, ITV plc & Hays plc Today!
- Will Entertainment One Ltd, Eland Oil & Gas PLC And OptiBiotix Health PLC Soar Following Today's News?
- Should You Follow Director Buying At Entertainment One Ltd?
- Should You Sell Darty PLC & BT Group plc To Buy DCC PLC & Entertainment One Ltd Today?