Evolent Health Inc (EVH.N)
16 Jan 2018
* EVOLENT HEALTH SAYS ANTICIPATES MEETING OR EXCEEDING ISSUED ADJUSTED REVENUE, ADJUSTED EBITDA GUIDANCE FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING
* EVOLENT HEALTH AND PREMIER HEALTH ANNOUNCE TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT FOR ACQUISITION OF PREMIER HEALTH PLAN
* Q3 revenue $107.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $104.5 million
* Evolent Health Inc - signed an expanded relationship agreement with long-standing customer, Premier Health
* Jpmorgan chase & co reports 10 percent passive stake in Evolent Health Inc as of September 29, 2017 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Evolent Health announces proposed expansion of relationships in Illinois and New Mexico
Advisory Board Co said it would sell its healthcare business to UnitedHealth Group Inc's Optum unit and education business to private equity firm Vista Equity Partners, for a total deal value of $2.58 billion.
Aug 29 Advisory Board Co said it would sell its healthcare business to UnitedHealth Group Inc's Optum unit and education business to private equity firm Vista Equity Partners, for a total deal value of $2.58 billion.
* Evolent Health announces pricing of public offering of class a common stock
* Files for potential stock shelf; size not disclosed - SEC filing