Exactech Inc (EXAC.OQ)
(The Dec. 4 story corrects paragraph 5 to show that Exactech will not be pursuing a wholesale transition of its distributor model)
Dec 4 Medical device maker Exactech Inc said on Monday TPG Capital raised its offer to buy the company to $737 million cash and its board agreed to the amended terms, saying the offer was in the best interests of shareholders.
BRIEF-Exactech To Pay $25.8 Million To Osteon Holdings on Deal Termination with TPG Capital -SEC Filing
* SAYS IF DEAL WITH TPG CAPITAL IS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, CO TO PAY OSTEON HOLDINGS TERMINATION FEE EQUAL TO $25.8 MILLION -SEC FILING Source text: ( http://bit.ly/2jcRTQY ) Further company coverage:
Dec 4 Medical device maker Exactech Inc said on Monday private equity firm TPG Capital had raised its offer to $737 million in cash.
BRIEF-Exactech And TPG Capital Announce Amended Merger Agreement With Increase In Merger Consideration To $49.25 Per Share
* EXACTECH AND TPG CAPITAL ANNOUNCE AMENDED MERGER AGREEMENT PROVIDING FOR INCREASE IN MERGER CONSIDERATION TO $49.25 PER SHARE
* Exactech Inc qtrly net sales of $61.4 million versus $59.9 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Exactech enters definitive agreement with TPG Capital to go private
* Exactech comments on impact of Hurricanes Irma and Harvey; adjusts Q3 earnings guidance and announces Q3 earnings call