Exelon Corp (EXC.N)
BRIEF-Exelon Says CEO Christopher Crane's 2017 Total Compensation Was $14.9 Mln Versus $15.2 Mln In 2016
* EXELON CORP SAYS CEO CHRISTOPHER M. CRANE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.9 MILLION VERSUS $15.2 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2pzp7N9] Further company coverage:
March 8 U.S. mid-Atlantic and northeastern utilities said over 1 million homes and businesses remained without power on Thursday, the day after a snow and ice storm battered the region. The latest storm came as utilities were working to restore power to the remaining 100,000 or so customers left in the dark from a storm late last week. Between the two storms more than 3 million customers were affected in the U.S. Midwest, Southeast, mid-Atlantic and Northeast. The uti
U.S. mid-Atlantic and northeastern utilities said over 750,000 homes and businesses were still without power on Thursday after a snow and ice storm battered the region on Wednesday.
March 2 U.S. Mid Atlantic, Midwest and Northeast utilities said almost 1.7 million homes and businesses were without power on Friday as a snow and ice storm battered the region. That is down from a high near 1.8 million affected by the storm as utilities in the South and Midwest return customers to service, while the storm knocked out more homes and businesses in the Northeast. Most of the current outages were in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan and New Y
* EXELON CORP - CRAIG ADAMS WILL BE SUCCEEDED BY MIKE INNOCENZO
* BERNHARD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF W.A. CHESTER FROM EXELON
* EXELON REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND INITIATES 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
* Exelon Corp is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
Feb 2 Exelon Corp said on Friday it will shut the Oyster Creek nuclear power plant in New Jersey in October 2018, about a year earlier than planned.
* EXELON CORPORATION ANNOUNCES NEW DIVIDEND POLICY AND DECLARES DIVIDEND
|Ameren Corp (AEE.N)||$54.48||-0.44|
|PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna SA (PGE.WA)||10.05zł||0.00|
|AES Corp (AES.N)||$10.77||-0.05|
|PPL Corp (PPL.N)||$27.31||-0.01|
|Entergy Corporation (ETR.N)||$77.91||-0.44|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP.N)||$30.21||-0.24|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP_pa.N)||--||--|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP_pe.N)||--||--|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXPPL.PK)||--||--|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP_pd.N)||--||--|