Experian PLC (EXPN.L)
11 Dec 2017
LONDON British shares on Friday ended Black Friday just slightly lower, with Paddy Power leading winners against a strong pound, which was poised to rise for a third consecutive week amid growing hopes that Brexit talks could bear fruits next month.
LONDON, Nov 24 UK shares slipped on Friday as sterling rose, remaining near three-week highs on an upbeat tone in Brexit talks that could see the currency break through a technical barrier.
Profits at Experian Plc rose 6 percent in the first half as the world's biggest credit checker reported some initial gains from a data breach at U.S. rival Equifax and broader growth across its operations.
Nov 15 Profits at Experian Plc rose 6 percent in the first half as the world's biggest credit checker reported some initial gains from a data breach at U.S. rival Equifax and broader growth across its operations.
Nov 15 Experian Plc, the world's biggest credit data company, reported a 6 percent rise in first-half operating profit, driven by growth across its operations.
* ANNOUNCING A FIRST INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 13.5 US CENTS PER SHARE, UP 4% ON PRIOR YEAR
July 18 Experian Plc, the world's biggest credit data company, reported a 6 percent increase in first-quarter revenue from ongoing activities thanks to a strong performance from its North America business.
* In three months ended 30 June 2017, total revenue growth from ongoing activities was 6 percent at constant exchange rates and organic revenue growth was 4 percent
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Do positive trading updates mean it's time to buy Experian plc, B&M European Value Retail SA & Animalcare Group plc?
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Will National Grid plc, Capita plc and Experian plc help you retire early?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Experian plc Today?
- BHP Billiton plc, Experian plc And Legal & General Group Plc: 3 Must-Have Income Stocks?
- Should You Buy Experian plc, AVEVA Group plc & Oxford Instruments plc On Today's Results?