Easyjet PLC (EZJ.L)
19 Nov 2018
* Shares down 2.3 pct, paring earlier losses (Adds CEO comments, analyst comments, share price)
Nov 6 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 5 points higher at 7,109 on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with FTSE 100 futures up 0.14 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Nov 6 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 5 points higher at 7,109 on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers. * ROLLS ROYCE: China Eastern Airlines said on Tuesday it had signed a 10.13 billion yuan ($1.5 billion) engine and maintenance agreement with Rolls-Royce. * PADDY POWER BETFAIR: The National Hockey League on Monday announced that FanDuel Group, a unit of Paddy Power Betfair PLC, would be an official sports betting partner. * LLOYDS: Lloyds Bank
LONDON, Nov 5 Britain's exit from the European Union next year should not lead to flight disruption, even in the case of a no-deal, Easyjet's Chief Executive said on Monday.
* EASYJET SELECTS KUEHNE + NAGEL FOR FLEET REFURBISHMENT AND MODIFICATION
Icelandair has agreed to buy rival Icelandic airline WOW air from its founder for about $18 million in an all-share deal aimed at creating a stronger international competitor.
* Icelandair shares jump about 50 percent on deal (Updates with share price and analyst comments)
LONDON British broadcaster ITV has poached Micro Focus International's Chris Kennedy to be its new finance chief, re-uniting him with Chief Executive Carolyn McCall, his former boss at airline easyjet .
LONDON, Nov 5 British broadcaster ITV has poached Micro Focus International's Chris Kennedy to be its new finance chief, re-uniting him with Chief Executive Carolyn McCall, his former boss at airline easyjet.
Budget airline EasyJet said on Wednesday that it had submitted a revised expression of interest for a restructured Alitalia, in response to the new Italian government's ongoing sales process.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Great margins, high dividends, low debt: Are these Footsie shares the best buys on the market?
- Is it time to buy these two undervalued FTSE 100 champions?
- There has never been a better time to buy EasyJet plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA
- 3 blue chip bargains you can't afford to miss!
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 income stocks
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?