Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG.OQ)
HOUSTON, March 9 U.S. oil and gas exploration and production company Diamondback Energy Inc is seeking investors, including buyout firms, to finance part of its drilling operations in the Permian Basin, according to three people familiar with the matter.
* DIAMONDBACK ENERGY, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS; INITIATING DIVIDEND
* DIAMONDBACK ENERGY PRICES UPSIZED $300 MILLION TACK-ON OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
* DIAMONDBACK ENERGY LAUNCHES $250 MILLION TACK-ON OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
BRIEF-Diamondback Energy - Co & Units Entered Into A Amendment To Second Amended & Restated Credit Agreement
* DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC - ON NOV 28, 2017, CO & UNITS ENTERED INTO A FIFTH AMENDMENT TO SECOND AMENDED & RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT
* Diamondback Energy Inc announces third quarter 2017 financial and operating results
WILMINGTON, Del. Breitburn Energy Partners LP detailed plans at a Thursday court hearing to exit bankruptcy by transferring the oil-and-gas producer's assets to creditors, but opponents pressed for an auction of main reserves to generate more money.
* Diamondback Energy, Inc. provides third quarter 2017 production update
* Viper Energy Partners Lp, a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc., provides third quarter 2017 production update