Fenner PLC (FENR.L)
23 May 2018
* H1 PRETAX PROFIT 28.5 MILLION STG VERSUS 13.8 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
April 9 Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA:
March 20 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 27 points higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers with futures up 0.4 percent ahead of the cash market open.
March 20 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 27 points higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers. * BRITAIN-EU: Britain and the European Union agreed on Monday to a transition period to avoid a "cliff edge" Brexit next year -- though only after London accepted a potential solution for Northern Ireland's land border that may face stiff opposition at home. * CAMBRIDGE ANALYTICA: Britain's data protection authority plans to seek a warrant to search the office
March 20 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
French tyre maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
French tire maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
* Plans to delist Fenners shares from LSE (Adds details, background, closing share price)
March 19 French tyre maker Michelin has agreed to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds ($1.68 billion) to increase its offering for mining clients and expand its engineered materials business, it said on Monday.
* RECOMMENDED CASH ACQUISITION OF FENNER PLC BY COMPAGNIE GÉNÉRALE DES ÉTABLISSEMENTS MICHELIN SCA
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy J D Wetherspoon plc, ICAP plc and Fenner plc following today's news?
- 3 stocks that could double: Petropavlovsk plc, Enquest plc and Fenner plc
- Are Amec Foster Wheeler PLC, Fenner plc & Character Group plc a buy after today's results?
- Why Savvy Investors Are Selling Rio Tinto plc, Hydrodec Group plc & Fenner plc
- Can Shoe Zone PLC, Fenner plc And Game Digital PLC Bounce Back In 2016?
- Are Standard Chartered PLC, Royal Dutch Shell Plc & Fenner plc A Steal At Today's Prices?