Fluor Corp (FLR.N)
LONDON Britain should offer developers of mini nuclear plants subsidies similar to those made available to the offshore wind industry, an independent review commissioned by the government said on Tuesday.
LONDON British utility SSE plans to enter its Seagreen wind project that lies off the coast of Scotland into Britain's auction for renewable subsidies next year, it said on Wednesday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.77 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* STORK AWARDED GARAMITE ADDITIVES EXPANSION PROJECT BY BYK IN TEXAS
* STORK AWARDED SHELL SOUTHERN NORTH SEA TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONTRACT
* Japan's JGC Corp and U.S. firm Fluor have won orders to design and build the LNG Canada liquefied natural gas project for an estimated $14 billion, Japanese business daily Nikkei reported on Saturday, without citing sources
* FLUOR AWARDED CONTRACT FOR MARATHON PETROLEUM’S STAR PROGRAM AT GALVESTON BAY REFINERY
LIMA, April 7 U.S.-based construction firm Fluor Corp subcontracted earth moving work on the Quellaveco copper mine in Peru to local company Grana y Montero, in a sign the stalled $5 billion project could be reactivated.
* FLUOR AWARDED CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR MEGLOBAL PROJECT IN FREEPORT, TEXAS
|Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. (000720.KS)||₩67,500.00||+2,700.00|
|Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. (000725.KS)||₩232,000.00||+6,500.00|
|Samsung Engineering Co Ltd (028050.KS)||₩17,900.00||-50.00|
|JGC Corp (1963.T)||¥2,504||+26.00|
|Chiyoda Corp (6366.T)||¥887||+28.00|
|URS Corp (URS.N)||--||--|
|Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC.N)||$77.21||+0.47|
|Balfour Beatty plc (BALF.L)||287.20||-1.80|
|Balfour Beatty plc (BALFp.L)||110.70||+0.20|
|Worleyparsons Limited (WOR.AX)||$19.65||-0.39|