First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FM.TO)
19 Mar 2018
* FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS REPORTS INDUSTRIAL ACTION AT THE COBRE PANAMA PROJECT
* FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS LTD - LAUNCHING OFFERING OF $1,500 MILLION OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 AND SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
* SEES TOTAL NET CAPITAL EXPENDITURE OF $1,386 MILLION FOR 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS ANNOUNCES CAPACITY EXPANSION TO THE COBRE PANAMA PROJECT, UPDATED CAPITAL ESTIMATE AND RAMP-UP EXPECTATIONS
VANCOUVER Shares of mine developer Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd fell more than 20 percent on Monday, the first trading day after a U.S. regulator's surprise move to keep restrictions on the company's big copper and gold mine project in Alaska.
VANCOUVER, Jan 29 Shares of mine developer Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd fell more than 20 percent on Monday, the first trading day after a U.S. regulator's surprise move to keep restrictions on the company's big copper and gold mine project in Alaska.
LONDON, Jan 29 Nickel output by First Quantum Minerals fell 24 percent to 17,837 tonnes last year from 23,624 tonnes in 2016, the company said in a preliminary production and sales report.
LUSAKA, Jan 26 A $1.4 billion lawsuit against Canada's First Quantum Minerals in Zambia will go ahead, a Zambian court ruled after dismissing the company's bid to stop the case.
BRIEF-First Quantum Minerals Sees Q4 Total Copper Production 154,319 Tonnes Vs 146,101 Tonnes Last Year
* FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS ANNOUNCES ITS PRELIMINARY 2017 PRODUCTION AND SALES
* POINT72 ASSET MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 5.4 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN FIRST BANCORP AS OF DEC 12 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ATstPh) Further company coverage: