FMC Corp (FMC.N)
22 Jun 2018
TORONTO, May 3 FMC Corporation "on track" for lithium IPO in October 2018 - CEO Pierre Brondeau FMC Corp says lithium customers increasingly seeking long-term supply commitments - CEO FMC Corp says nearly 60% of agriculture business EBITDA expected in first-half 2018, reversing pattern in previous years - CEO FMC Corp expects by end-2018 80% of its 2020 lithium hydroxide capacity will be committed under long-term contracts - CEO FMC Corp says this last quarter of extensive commentary
* SEES FY 2018 REVENUE UP 2.5 PERCENT FOR FMC AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS
BERLIN, April 21 German dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care is selling its majority shareholding in Sound Inpatient Physicians Holdings for $2.15 billion, it said on Saturday.
* UNIT, CITIC ZHENG YE & BEIJING HUA BIN TO SET UP FMC, A JV PRIVATE EQUITY FUND MANAGEMENT CO
* FMC GIVES UPDATE ON EXPECTED PERFORMANCE FOR FIRST QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2018 AHEAD OF SCHEDULED MEETING WITH INVESTORS
* FMC CORP SAYS CEO & CHAIRMAN PIERRE BRONDEAU'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13 MILLION VERSUS $10.1 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tU8DEA) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-FMC Announces Executive Leaders For Planned New Lithium Materials Company, Appoints New FMC Chief Financial Officer
* FMC ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE LEADERS FOR PLANNED NEW LITHIUM MATERIALS COMPANY, APPOINTS NEW FMC CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. FMC Corp is planning a $500 million initial public offering of a stake in its lithium business on the New York Stock Exchange this fall, its chief financial officer told Reuters on Monday, an avenue for investors to gain exposure to the booming electric vehicle market.
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Feb 26 FMC Corp is planning a $500 million initial public offering of a stake in its lithium business on the New York Stock Exchange this fall, its chief financial officer said on Monday, an avenue for investors to gain exposure to the booming electric vehicle market.
U.S. crop chemical maker FMC Corp's quarterly profit topped analysts' estimates on Monday, as income in the company's lithium business doubled on expansion in China and higher prices.