FNB Bancorp (FNBG.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
FRANKFURT An explosion at an Austrian gas hub disrupting European natural gas supply should not affect German flows, German long-distance gas network operator group FNB said on Tuesday, showing that Europe's biggest economy is relatively shielded from a serious energy crisis in winter.
* Germany also receives gas via Yamal, Nord Stream pipelines (Adding details of German infrastructure)
FRANKFURT, Dec 12 FNB, a group of German long-distance gas network operators, said on Tuesday that the explosion at an Austrian gas hub disrupting European natural gas supply should not affect German flows.
* FNB BANCORP - FNB BANCORP MUST PAY TRICO A $12.0 MILLION TERMINATION FEE IF MERGER TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nOIjbK) Further company coverage:
* ENTERS SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA WITH ACQUISITION OF FNB BANCORP
* FNB Bancorp reports third quarter 2017 earnings of $0.43 per diluted share
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* FNB Bancorp reports second quarter 2017 earnings of $0.44 per diluted share