Fred's Inc (FRED.OQ)
23 May 2018
* FRED’S REACHES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL SPECIALTY PHARMACY UNIT
* GROSS MARGIN DOWN 280 BASIS POINTS TO 24.1% IN Q4 2017 VERSUS Q4 2016
April 27 Fred's Inc, which was forced to abandon its bid to acquire certain stores of drug retailer Rite Aid Corp, said on Friday its Chief Executive Officer Michael Bloom has resigned.
* FRED’S, INC. APPOINTS JOSEPH ANTO INTERIM CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
April 27 Discount store operator Fred's Inc said on Friday its Chief Executive Officer Michael Bloom has resigned, effective April 24.
* FRED'S INC FILES FOR NON TIMELY 10-K - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2H9elEH) Further company coverage:
* FRED’S, INC. ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF NEELI BENDAPUDI TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FRED'S INC - ANTO SUCCEEDS JASON JENNE, WHO IS LEAVING COMPANY
Discount store operator Fred's Inc said on Wednesday it had canceled its quarterly cash dividend and was exploring alternatives for some of its assets, sending its shares plunging 25 percent to their lowest in more than 18 years.
Dec 6 Discount store operator Fred's Inc canceled its quarterly cash dividend on Wednesday, and said it was exploring alternatives for its real estate and specialty pharmacy business.