TechnipFMC PLC (FTI.PA)
21 Sep 2018
* TECHNIPFMC PLC ANNOUNCES EXPIRATION OF EXCHANGE OFFER FOR 3.45% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2022
* QTRLY INBOUND ORDERS $3,487.0 MILLION VERSUS $1,589.5 MILLION
* TECHNIPFMC PLC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS J. PFERDEHIRT'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.7 MILLION
BRIEF-Technipfmc Commenced An Exchange Offer For Outstanding Unregistered 3.45 Pct Senior Notes Due 2022
* TECHNIPFMC PLC - COMMENCED AN EXCHANGE OFFER FOR OUTSTANDING UNREGISTERED 3.45 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2022, SERIES A
OSLO Offshore oil services firm Subsea 7 has made an unsolicited offer worth about $2 billion for U.S. rival McDermott , potentially breaking up the U.S. company's agreed deal with onshore engineering firm Chicago Bridge & Iron (CB&I) .
OSLO Offshore oil services firm Subsea 7 has made an unsolicited offer worth about $2 billion (1.43 billion pounds) for U.S. rival McDermott , potentially breaking up the U.S. company's agreed deal with onshore engineering firm Chicago Bridge & Iron (CB&I) .
* McDermott says Subsea 7 offer undervalues the company (Adds context, analyst quote, updates share prices)
* TechnipFMC has been awarded a front-end engineering design (FEED) contract by BP for the floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit for the Tortue/Ahmeyim Field Development, a major LNG (liquefied natural gas) project located offshore on the maritime border of Mauritania and Senegal.
PARIS, April 10 Saudi Aramco announced on Tuesday deals with major French companies including Total , Technip and Suez, as Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman visited France.