TechnipFMC PLC (FTI.PA)
OSLO Norway's Statoil will extend output from its Snorre oilfield in the North Sea by some 25 years under a 19 billion Norwegian crown (1.69 billion pounds) investment plan announced on Thursday.
OSLO, Dec 20 Norway's Statoil will extend output from its Snorre oilfield in the North Sea by some 25 years under a 19 billion Norwegian crown ($2.26 billion) investment plan announced on Thursday.
Dec 21 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
OSLO, Dec 20 Norway's Statoil on Thursday presented plans to extend output from the North Sea Snorre oilfield by some 25 years and increase recovery by close to 200 million barrels.
* STATOIL: INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - STATOIL.COM
* Awarded an Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contract by Statoil for the Snorre Expansion Project
* STATOIL HAS AWARDED NEW SUBSEA MAINTENANCE FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS TO AKER SOLUTIONS , TECHNIPFMC AND ONESUBSEA.
* TECHNIPFMC AWARDED BAPCO SITRA REFINERY EXPANSION IN BAHRAIN
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia/SEOUL Dec 1 State-run Bahrain Petroleum Co (Bapco) has awarded a consortium led by UK-based TechnipFMC a contract to expand Bahrain's only oil refinery, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Friday.
* Awarded a subsea contract by Murphy Sabah Oil for the Phase 1A Block H Gas Development Project