Ferrexpo PLC (FXPO.L)
20 Mar 2019
March 19 Iron ore pellet producer Ferrexpo Plc said on Tuesday a review of the group's donation to charity Blooming Land identified additional discrepancies, forcing it to delay the release of its full-year results for 2018.
Shares of Ferrexpo Plc fell more than 7 percent after the iron ore pellet producer said on Monday an ongoing review of statements of a charitable foundation in Ukraine to which it made donations may affect its books.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 hot shares to buy on today's results?
- 3 Resources Stocks Set To Shine? Rockhopper Exploration Plc, Ferrexpo Plc And Rare Earth Minerals PLC
- Should You Buy Sirius Minerals PLC, Ferrexpo Plc And Gulf Marine Services PLC?
- Are Ferrexpo Plc, Vedanta Resources plc And KAZ Minerals PLC Value Plays Or Value Traps?
- Are Glencore PLC, Ferrexpo Plc And KAZ Minerals PLC Set For Recovery?
- Why Ferrexpo Plc & Metals Exploration Plc Are Plummeting Today