GAM Holding AG (GAMH.S)
8 Dec 2017
* GROUP ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT UP 13% TO CHF 148.4 BILLION FROM 30 JUNE 2017
Sept 18 Swiss money manager GAM Holding AG named Adrian Gosden investment director.
Aug 7 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aug 7 Swiss money manager GAM Holding AG said on Monday it appointed Shizu Kishimoto to lead its sales and operations in Japan.
* Assets under management up 9 pct in H1 at 131.3 bln Sfr (Recasts with CEO quote, adds share price and analyst comment)
ZURICH, Aug 3 Swiss money manger GAM Holding , which earlier this year fought off an attempt by an activist investor to oust its chief executive, on Thursday reported a 39 percent year-on-year rise in first-half net profit.
* EXECUTED CAPITAL REDUCTION AND CANCELLED 612,200 SHARES REPURCHASED UNDER ITS SHARE BUY-BACK PROGRAMME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH, June 28 Swiss activist investor Rudolf Bohli said on Wednesday he had sold his remaining 3 percent stake in GAM Holding after an unsuccessful bid this year to oust the wealth manager's chief executive and adopt more aggressive cost cutting.
* offering of 4.73 million shares priced at CHF 13.15 per share
* Limits below CHF13.15 unlikely to work, books close in 15 minutes Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)