Gas Natural SDG SA (GAS.MC)
22 Jun 2018
* Crude oil to stay above $50 per barrel - CEO (Writes through with details, comments from Chief Executive)
MILAN/MADRID, May 30 Gas Natural has given up on a long-standing project to build a liquefied natural gas facility in northern Italy after years of slow progress and the sale of its Italian businesses, the company said on Wednesday.
LISBON/PARIS Shares in Portuguese utility EDP jumped as much as 12 percent on Monday to trade above the price of a bid by China Three Gorges, indicating investors think the $10.8 billion offer is an opening gambit that could lead to a higher or rival bid.
* China State Grid owns 25 pct of Portugal gird firm REN (Adds sources, bankers' comments, EU unbundling details)
LISBON, May 11 Trading in the shares of utility company EDP-Energias de Portugal was suspended on Friday, as media reported that a Chinese group was set to make a takeover bid for the firm.
* EDP says no contacts or talks on consolidation Engie: no comment to make on report of EDP interest
* SAYS CVC THROUGH RIOJA BIDCO SHAREHOLDINGS RESIGNS FROM CONDITION OF SIGNING OF SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT WITH CAIXA AND GIP CRITERIA TO CLOSE PURCHASE OF 20 PERCENT OF GAS NATURAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
* SAYS REACH DEAL TO INVEST INDIRECTLY 500 MILLION EUROS IN RIOJA BIDCO SHAREHOLDINGS, RELATED TO GAS NATURAL STAKE SALE
MADRID, Feb 22 Spain's Repsol said on Thursday it had reached an agreement with Rioja Bidco Shareholdings, controlled by private equity firm CVC Capital Partners, to sell its 20.07 percent stake in Gas Natural for 3.82 billion euros ($4.69 billion).