Rallye SA (GENC.PA)
19 Oct 2018
PARIS Shares in debt-ridden retailer Casino fell on Thursday due to new concerns over the financial situation of its parent company Rallye .
* Concerns over debts at Casino and parent Rallye (Adds details, Rallye comments)
* Carrefour/Casino shares: https://reut.rs/2MVyoZm (Adds comments from sources, analysts and further detail)
PARIS Rallye , the debt-laden parent of French supermarket chain Casino , bought more time on Monday ahead of a key bond refinancing deadline as five banks granted it a new 500 million euro (444.50 million pounds) credit line.
* Rallye shares up 7 pct, Casino up 3 pct, Rallye's bonds jump
* ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY IT HAS SIGNED A CONFIRMED CREDIT FACILITY MATURING JUNE 30TH, 2020 FOR EUR 500 MLN WITH FIVE OF ITS CORE BANKS: BNP PARIBAS, CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB, CREDIT INDUSTRIEL ET COMMERCIAL, HSBC AND NATIXIS
* Parent company Rallye faces debt refinancing deadline in Oct (Writes through, recasting with S&P, adding context on debt financing concerns and updating share price move)