Genel Energy PLC (GENL.L)
22 Mar 2019
March 20 Iraqi Kurdistan-focused oil producer Genel Energy Plc posted a $424 million writedown on its Miran oil and gas field on Wednesday, pushing it into a full-year loss, and said it was now focusing on developing its Bina Bawi field.
March 20 Iraqi Kurdistan-focused oil producer Genel Energy Plc posted a full-year operating loss of $254.6 million because of write-downs of about $424 million for its Miran PSC field assets.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Is this the best resources stock after today's results?
- Should you buy, sell or hold these small caps after recent updates?
- Are these three shares screaming buys after today's results?
- Why are Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd and Genel Energy plc climbing?
- Should you buy Bovis Homes Group plc, Portmeirion Group plc and Genel Energy plc after today's updates?
- 3 hot recovery stocks? Centrica plc, Genel Energy plc and Sports Direct International plc