Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
23 Jan 2018
Jan 16 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 8 points on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.14 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Jan 16 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 8 points on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers. * RIO TINTO: Global miner Rio Tinto said on Tuesday it could ship up to an additional 10 million tonnes of iron ore in 2018 worth $780 million at today's prices after reporting a 1 percent rise in 2017 shipments. * CITIGROUP: Citigroup Inc will increase compensation for women and minorities to bridge pay gaps in the United States, the United Kingdom and Germa
LONDON UK shares edged lower on Monday as investors counted the cost of construction group Carillion's collapse, including supply chain disruption and higher costs for its joint venture partners such as Balfour Beatty and Galliford Try.
* GKN rises as Melrose seeks to woo shareholders (Recasts, adds closing share prices)
BRIEF-Galliford Says To Discuss To Minimise Impact Of Carillion Bankruptcy On Aberdeen Contract With Scotland
* GROUP IS IN JOINT VENTURE WITH CARILLION AND BALFOUR BEATTY ON £550 MILLION ABERDEEN WESTERN PERIPHERAL ROUTE CONTRACT
* GALLIFORD TRY PLC - HAS SIGNED CONTRACTS WITH MACE DEVELOPMENTS TO CONSTRUCT A NEW STUDENT ACCOMMODATION BLOCK IN CARDIFF Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GALLIFORD TRY - SAYS ITS BUILDING DIVISION HAS BEEN AWARDED ALL SIX LOTS THAT IT BID FOR ON EDUCATION AND SKILLS FUNDING AGENCY'S SCHOOL BUILDING FRAMEWORK
British housebuilder Galliford Try Plc said on Friday its affordable housing business was benefiting from government policies.
* GALLIFORD TRY CONTINUES TO SEE GOOD MARKET CONDITIONS ACROSS ITS THREE BUSINESSES
LONDON, Oct 23 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 2.42 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Barratt De
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Can you afford to ignore these top dividend shares?
- Are these 3 shares too good to miss?
- Are these the best 3 mid-cap dividends out there?
- Are these 7%+ yielders a risk too far?
- 3 battered mid-caps available at rock-bottom prices!
- Should you buy ASOS plc, Premier Oil plc and Galliford Try plc following today's news?