Golar LNG Ltd (GLNG.OQ)
18 May 2018
LONDON, May 18 * A first-of-its-kind liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant developed by Golar LNG off Cameroon has exported its inaugural cargo, according to trade sources and shipping data * Successful start-up is a crucial test for Golar, which aims to roll out similar plants in Equatorial Guinea with Ophir Energy and in Senegal-Mauritania with BP * The first shipment was exported by Gazprom Marketing and Trading (GMT) - which bought the entire output of the Cameroon project for eight
* Chinese companies setting up LNG terminals to meet demand surge (Adds details)
ADELAIDE, May 15 How can Australia's oil and gas industry, on the cusp of becoming the world's largest exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG), have failed so comprehensively in the public relations battle against environmental activists?
LONDON Vitol's future growth will increasingly be driven by gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), especially in emerging markets, as peak oil demand approaches, its head of gas and power investments said on Thursday.
LONDON, May 10 Vitol's future growth will increasingly be driven by gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), especially in emerging markets, as peak oil demand approaches, its head of gas and power investments said on Thursday.
* VENTURE GLOBAL LNG ENTERS LNG SALES & PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH GALP FOR 1 MILLION TONNES/YEAR
* LNG plant machinery must typically be cooled ahead of start-up
* GOLAR LNG ENTERS INTO A PRELIMINARY AGREEMENT AND EXCHANGES HEADS OF TERMS FOR AN FLNG VESSEL FOR PHASE 1A OF THE GREATER TORTUE / AHMEYIM PROJECT, WEST AFRICA
* GOLAR POWER REACHES FINANCIAL CLOSING ON 1.5GW SERGIPE POWER PROJECT
* GRAPHIC: Spot Asian LNG price vs. Santos share price: https://tmsnrt.rs/2IzAAUD