Greene King PLC (GNK.L)
18 Apr 2019
Jan 15 Pub operator Greene King Plc on Tuesday named Nick Mackenzie chief executive officer, replacing long-time boss Rooney Anand who stepped down in November last year.
More Britons headed to the pub for a pint over Christmas and New Year, Greene King said on Tuesday as it reported higher sales and record numbers on Christmas Day itself.
* Says Brexit could hurt consumer spending (Adds analysts comments, details on Brexit, shares, graphic)
Jan 8 Pub operator Greene King Plc on Tuesday said comparable sales for the two weeks covering Christmas and New Year's eve rose 10.9 percent, boosted by strong demand for beers and ales from British pub-goers at its outlets.
Britons are seeking a break from the endless Brexit debate by heading to their local for a pint, pub operator Greene King said on Thursday as it reported an increase in profit over the last six months.
* Shares move to top of London's midcap index (Adds CEO, analyst comments, Brexit details, shares)
Nov 29 Greene King reported a 3.2 percent rise in first-half pretax profit on Thursday and the pub operator said it was putting contingency plans in place to protect against disruptions if Britain leaves the European Union without a deal.
Pub Operator Greene King Plc's long-time Chief Executive Officer, Rooney Anand, will step down at the end of the current financial year, the company said on Tuesday.
Nov 6 Pub Operator Greene King Plc's long-time Chief Executive Officer, Rooney Anand, will step down at the end of the current financial year, the company said on Tuesday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these FTSE 250 pub stocks top buys for income and growth?
- Are J D Wetherspoon plc, Greene King plc and Whitbread plc the best Brexit-proof shares?
- 3 Stocks for Euro 2016: Sports Direct International plc, Greene King plc and William Hill plc
- Should You Follow Directors Buying Shares Of Shire PLC, Greene King plc And Paypoint plc?
- 25%+ Gains Are On For AstraZeneca plc, Greene King plc And Prudential plc
- Will BT Group plc, easyJet plc & Greene King plc Surge By 25%+ In 2016?