Genus PLC (GNS.L)
GNS.L on London Stock Exchange
21 Feb 2018
21 Feb 2018
Change (% chg)
Genus plc is an animal genetics company, which provides farmers with genetics that enable them to produce animal protein, in the form of meat and milk. The Company's segments include Genus PIC, Genus ABS, Genus Asia, and Research and Development. The Genus PIC segment is engaged in porcine sales business, excluding Asia, and... (more)
* GENUS - TRADING WAS IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS IN PERIOD FROM 1 JULY TO 15 NOV 2017 AND CONTINUED TO MAKE GOOD PROGRESS TOWARDS ITS STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES FOR YEAR
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 Healthcare Stocks With More Downside Than Upside? Shire PLC, Alliance Pharma plc And Genus plc
- AstraZeneca plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Genus plc: Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- GlaxoSmithKline plc, Genus plc And Alliance Pharma plc: 3 Of The Best Health Care Stocks?
- Does Sepura Plc Offer More Value Than Genus plc & SDL plc After A 24% Rally?
- Is AstraZeneca plc A Better Buy Than BTG plc, Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc And Genus plc?
- Are Genus plc And Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc Better Buys Than GlaxoSmithKline plc?