Go-Ahead Group PLC (GOG.L)
23 Mar 2018
Feb 23 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* FULL YEAR EXPECTATIONS INCREASE, DUE TO ONE-OFF RAIL BENEFITS
LONDON, Nov 6 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 9.48 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) BP
Earnings vs. Estimates
- These battered dividend stocks could deliver big gains for shareholders
- Why Berkeley Group Holdings plc, Go-Ahead Group plc & Next plc could be top contrarian choices
- Why are shares dropping like a rock at Ocado Group plc, Stagecoach Group plc and Go-Ahead Group plc?
- Do today's updates make IGAS Energy plc, Telecom Plus plc and Go-Ahead Group plc 'screaming buys'?
- Are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Senior plc And Go-Ahead Group plc Safe Buys In Uncertain Times?
- 3 Great Growth Picks For 2016: Go-Ahead Group plc, Michael Page International plc, Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC?