Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK.N)
BRIEF-Graphic Packaging Says U.S. FTC Granted Early Termination For Deal Between Co, International Paper, Others
* GRAPHIC PACKAGING- ON NOV 22, U.S. FTC GRANTED EARLY TERMINATION OF WAITING PERIOD UNDER HART-SCOTT-RODINO ACT, FOR DEAL BETWEEN CO, INTERNATIONAL PAPER, OTHERS Source text : (http://bit.ly/2AIqIrN) Further company coverage:
* Graphic Packaging Holding Co agrees to acquire Seydaco Packaging Corp and its affiliates
* Graphic Packaging Holding Company reports third quarter 2017 results
* Graphic Packaging to create a $6 billion integrated paper-based packaging company by combining with International Paper's North America consumer packaging business
International Paper Co has agreed to combine its North America consumer packaging business with Graphic Packaging Holding Co in a deal that values the International Paper division at $1.8 billion, the companies said on Tuesday.
* International paper and Graphic Packaging create leading consumer packaging platform
Oct 24 International Paper Co has agreed to combine its North America consumer packaging business with Graphic Packaging Holding Co in a deal that values the International Paper division at $1.8 billion, the companies said on Tuesday.
* Graphic Packaging announces closure of Santa Clara, California Paperboard Mill
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: