Greggs PLC (GRG.L)
* Paddy Power Betfair hit by Ireland govt doubling betting tax
LONDON British baker Greggs reported a pick up in underlying sales growth in the third quarter of its financial year, as soft drinks and new focaccia-style pizzas proved popular during a sizzlingly hot summer.
LONDON, Oct 9 Energy and mining stocks helped the FTSE 100 recover some of its losses on Tuesday, in a half-hearted bounce which left the index near its lowest in a month as Brexit negotiations and Italy's budget deficit continued to sap investors' appetite for risk.
LONDON, Oct 9 British baker Greggs reported a 3.2 percent rise in like-for-like sales for the third quarter, an improvement on its first half, after its drinks range and new focaccia-style pizzas proved popular during a particularly hot summer.
* Centrica, Just Eat down after results (Adds closing prices)
LONDON Greggs reiterated its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday, sending shares in the British baker higher after a push into healthier foods helped confound fears that the warm weather would put customers off its hot meals and drinks.
LONDON, July 31 Greggs reiterated its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday, sending shares in the British baker higher after a push into healthier foods helped confound fears that the warm weather would put customers off its hot meals and drinks.
LONDON British baker Greggs warned on full year profit on Wednesday, blaming March's cold snap and waning consumer spending, hammering its shares and adding to concerns of slow UK growth.
* Shares fall as much as 19 pct (Adds detail, CEO, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, May 9 The London stock market opened in positive territory on Wednesday, lifted by strong results by tobacco company Imperial Brands and oil stocks following the United States' decision to pull out of the international Iran nuclear deal.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy these 3 stocks after today's updates?
- ARM Holdings plc, GlaxoSmithKline plc and Greggs plc: 3 of the safest dividends for 'Brexit Britain'!
- These 4 FTSE 250 stars have collapsed in 2016. Get ready to buy!
- Why Esure Group plc, Tullow Oil plc and Greggs plc could be today's top FTSE 250 buys
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Are Tesco plc, Sports Direct International plc and Greggs plc doomed to fail?