Greggs PLC (GRG.L)
15 Nov 2018
* Paddy Power Betfair hit by Ireland govt doubling betting tax
LONDON British baker Greggs reported a pick up in underlying sales growth in the third quarter of its financial year, as soft drinks and new focaccia-style pizzas proved popular during a sizzlingly hot summer.
LONDON, Oct 9 Energy and mining stocks helped the FTSE 100 recover some of its losses on Tuesday, in a half-hearted bounce which left the index near its lowest in a month as Brexit negotiations and Italy's budget deficit continued to sap investors' appetite for risk.
LONDON, Oct 9 British baker Greggs reported a 3.2 percent rise in like-for-like sales for the third quarter, an improvement on its first half, after its drinks range and new focaccia-style pizzas proved popular during a particularly hot summer.
* Centrica, Just Eat down after results (Adds closing prices)
LONDON Greggs reiterated its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday, sending shares in the British baker higher after a push into healthier foods helped confound fears that the warm weather would put customers off its hot meals and drinks.
LONDON, July 31 Greggs reiterated its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday, sending shares in the British baker higher after a push into healthier foods helped confound fears that the warm weather would put customers off its hot meals and drinks.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy these 3 stocks after today's updates?
- ARM Holdings plc, GlaxoSmithKline plc and Greggs plc: 3 of the safest dividends for 'Brexit Britain'!
- These 4 FTSE 250 stars have collapsed in 2016. Get ready to buy!
- Why Esure Group plc, Tullow Oil plc and Greggs plc could be today's top FTSE 250 buys
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Are Tesco plc, Sports Direct International plc and Greggs plc doomed to fail?