Grainger PLC (GRI.L)
22 Mar 2018
* 3.0% LIKE-FOR-LIKE RENTAL GROWTH YEAR TO DATE ON PRS HOMES
* AGREES TO FORWARD FUND AND ACQUIRE A 237 UNIT PRS BUILD TO RENT SCHEME IN SHEFFIELD FOR ABOUT £32 MLN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP AND OWN 232 NEW PURPOSE-BUILT PRIVATE RENTED HOMES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a final Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BB' to UK-based film studio real estate owner, Pinewood Group Limited. Fitch has also assigned a final rating of 'BB+' to Pinewood Finco plc's 3.75% coupon GBP250 million guaranteed senior secured bond. The Outlook on the IDR is Stable. The ratings on Pinewood Group reflect: its position as one of the key providers globally of studio space to
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned UK-based film studio real estate owner, Pinewood Group Ltd. a first-time expected Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BB(EXP)' with a Stable Outlook. Fitch has also assigned an expected rating of 'BB+(EXP)' to Pinewood Group's proposed GBP240 million senior secured bond. The ratings reflect Pinewood Group's position as one of the key providers globally of studio space to film production
* ACQUIRES A 192-HOME STABILISED PRS PORTFOLIO IN MANCHESTER FOR £26 MLN
* GRAINGER AGREES TO FORWARD FUND AND ACQUIRE A 156 HOME PRS BUILD TO RENT SCHEME IN BIRMINGHAM FOR C.£28M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* FY SALES OF VACANT PROPERTIES HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED AT C.2% AHEAD OF SEPTEMBER 2016 YEAR END VACANT POSSESSION VALUE
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Do today's updates make these FTSE giants scintillating buys?
- Grainger PLC, Thomas Cook Group plc And Solo Oil PLC: Should You Buy On Today's News?
- Is This The Perfect Time To Buy Diageo plc, Aviva plc, St Ives PLC And Grainger PLC?
- St. Modwen Properties plc vs Foxtons Group PLC, Countrywide PLC, Savills plc And Grainger PLC
- Why Old Mutual plc, Ferrexpo Plc and Grainger PLC Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today