Global Telecom Holding SAE (GTHE.CA)
16 Apr 2019
* 18 of 20 stocks on Qatar index rise * Qatar's Mesaieed at its highest in 5-months * Kingdom holding, Saudi Telecom gain after Careem deal * Egypt's GTH slides after extending maturity of credit facility By Abinaya Vijayaraghavan and Ateeq Shariff March 27 Qatar's stock market rose on Wednesday, lifted by shareholder approval for an increase in foreign ownership limits at Qatar Fuel and Mesaieed Petrochemical, while Saudi Arabia rose on the back of its banks
Feb 5 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday:
* Egypt's CIB jumps on Q4 results * Global Telecom rises on buy-out offer from Veon * Saudi's Al Rajhi rises on capital increase approval * ADIB at its highest in more than 33 months By Ateeq Shariff Feb 5 Egypt's blue-chip share index rose sharply on Tuesday boosted by major lender Commercial International Bank after its strong fourth-quarter earnings, while banks also lifted Saudi Arabia's stock market. Egypt's blue-chip index gained for a ninth straig
AMSTERDAM, Feb 5 Telecoms operator VEON Ltd said on Tuesday it intends to offer 5.30 Egyptian pounds ($0.3005) per share for the 42.3 percent of Cairo-listed Global Telecom Holding it does not already own.
* Dubai Islamic Bank slumps 4.4 percent * Egypt's Global Telecom gains on prospect of going private * Heliopolis rises after plan for housing and commercial projects * ADCB changes course to rise on three-way merger By Abinaya Vijayaraghavan and Ateeq Shariff Jan 30 Dubai's stock market fell sharply on Wednesday, hurt by a fall in Dubai Islamic Bank, while Egypt rose, partly lifted by Global Telecom Holding rising on the prospect of going private. The Du
* GTH surges to six-month high * IHC continues to gain on PAL Cooling acquisition talk * 10 of 11 Saudi banks slide * Saudi's Amana jumps on capital increase approval By Ateeq Shariff Jan 29 Saudi Arabia's stock market fell on Tuesday as most of its bank shares dropped while Egypt's blue-chip index gained, partly helped by Global Telecom on the prospect of it going private. Market sentiment was also hurt by weak global markets, as prospects for a long-aw
CAIRO, Jan 23 Egypt's stock exchange said it had suspended trading in shares of Global Telecom Holding on Wednesday after they rose by 10 percent, pending a statement from the company.
* But trading volumes thin ahead of companies' results * Egypt's Global Telecom announces loan conversion * Stock plummets 7 pct despite unchanged financial position * Saudi Cable Co jumps 10 pct By Davide Barbuscia DUBAI, Jan 13 Most Gulf markets closed in positive territory on Sunday but trading volumes were thin as investors awaited company results reporting that will begin this week. In Egypt, the index gained 1.2 percent, but Global Telecom Holding p
ALGIERS, Dec 6 Algerian mobile telecoms operator Djezzy has added 1 million customers this year and plans to further invest to offer more online payment services, its CEO said.