Gray Television Inc (GTN.N)
Gray Television Inc said on Monday it would buy privately held rival broadcaster Raycom Media Inc in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $3.65 billion, in a push into more local television markets and to attract additional advertising.
* Gray's shares rise 16 pct (Adds Breakingviews link, closing share price)
June 25 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1338 GMT on Monday:
June 25 Gray Television Inc on Monday said it will acquire Raycom Media Inc, an employee-owned company, in a $3.6 billion cash-and-stock deal.
* GRAY REPORTS RECORD OPERATING RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
* GRAY AGREES TO ACQUIRE KDLT-TV IN SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA
* COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC FILES FOR NON-TIMELY 10 K WITH U.S. SEC Source text : [https://bit.ly/2GtOACT] Further company coverage:
* COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Gray Television Says CEO Hilton Howell's 2017 Total Compensation Was $4.6 Mln V/s $5.5 Mln In 2016
* GRAY TELEVISION INC SAYS CEO HILTON H. HOWELL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $4.6 MILLION VERSUS $5.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2pIdPXH) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)