Gemalto NV (GTO.AS)
* RAMBUS SIGNS LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH GEMALTO TO PROTECT AGAINST SIDE-CHANNEL ATTACKS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Gemalto Transatel Chooses Gemalto To Enable Effortless Cellular Connectivity For Users Of Laptops And Tablets With Windows 10
* TRANSATEL CHOOSES GEMALTO TO ENABLE EFFORTLESS CELLULAR CONNECTIVITY FOR USERS OF LAPTOPS AND TABLETS WITH WINDOWS 10 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTRUST DATACARD AND GEMALTO PARTNER TO DEPLOY EFFORTLESS AND AFFORDABLE INSTANT ISSUANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PROVIDING ITS PURE WHITE-LABEL PAYMENT SOLUTION TO GHIPSS (GHANA INTERBANK PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS) Source text: http://bit.ly/2D63Ujd Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Jan 12 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* Thales and Gemalto publish joint statement to provide an update on Thales' 4.8 billion euros bid for Gemalto.
* LAUNCHES THE FIRST BIOMETRIC EMV CARD FOR CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
* ANNOUNCES PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF ITS GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR GEMALTO BY THALES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
PARIS Shares in French defence electronics maker Thales jumped more than 8 percent on Monday after chipmaker Gemalto accepted its 4.8 billion euro ($5.7 bln) takeover bid to create a leader in digital security. | Video