Hydro One Ltd (H.TO)
17 Nov 2017
* Hydro One Ltd qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.40 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Hydro One and Avista file applications for regulatory approval of merger
* Hydro one limited declares common share dividend at recently increased 22 cents per share quarterly rate
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.25, revenue view C$1.53 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd said on Wednesday that it would buy rival Avista Corp for about C$6.7 billion ($5.32 billion) to expand into the U.S. Northwest.
BRIEF-Avista says it will pay termination fee to Hydro if merger agreement between co, Hydro One is terminated
* Avista says if merger agreement between co, Hydro one is terminated, co will be required to pay Hydro a termination fee of $103 million - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2gLvEmq) Further company coverage:
July 19 Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd said on Wednesday it would buy U.S. rival Avista Corp for about C$6.7 billion ($5.32 billion) in cash.
BRIEF-Hydro One to acquire Avista to create growing North American utility leader with C$31.2 billion in enterprise value
* Hydro One to acquire Avista to create growing North American utility leader with C$31.2 billion in enterprise value