HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLT.NS)
23 May 2018
May 2 Indian shares were little changed on Wednesday as gains in auto stocks on the back of solid monthly sales offset losses in IT counters after HCL Technologies Ltd posted a lower-than-expected March quarter profit.
May 2 Indian software services exporter HCL Technologies Ltd posted a 9.9 percent fall in its fourth-quarter net profit on Wednesday, hurt by higher expenses.
* SAYS DECLARED INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 2 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE
* POTASH RIDGE - SIGNED MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH GSFC AGRO TECH FOR SUPPLY OF 50000 MTPA SOP OFF TAKE FROM ITS UTAH BLAWN MOUNTAIN SOP PROJECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Indian IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd and private equity firm Sumeru Equity Partners will buy U.S. data management firm Actian Corp in a $330 million deal, the companies said on Thursday.
April 12 Indian IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd and private equity firm Sumeru Equity Partners will buy U.S. data management firm Actian Corp in a $330 million deal, the companies said on Thursday.
* ACQUIRES LIFE SCIENCES AND CONSUMER SERVICES PROVIDER C3I SOLUTIONS FROM MERCK & CO INC Source text: http://bit.ly/2q6XRGC Further company coverage:
* TRANSFERRED ENTIRE STAKE IN UNIT HCL TRAINING AND STAFFING SERVICES TO ANOTHER UNIT HCL COMNET LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2DP8d1R Further company coverage:
* SIGNS IT DEAL WITH NORWAY-BASED STATKRAFT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAP TO RESELL HCL NEXT-GENERATION MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, OVERHAUL SOLUTION UNDER BRAND NAME SAP® ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2GvSozA Further company coverage: