Hutchison China MediTech Ltd (HCM.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
LONDON, Oct 25 China-based cancer and immunology drug specialist Hutchison China MediTech, or Chi-Med, said it aimed to offer $262 million of American Depositary Shares, subject to market conditions, to help fund development of its pipeline.
* Astrazeneca and Chi-med’s Savolitinib shows encouraging clinical activity in 2nd-line EGFR mutation-positive lung cancer with met-amplification
Earnings vs. Estimates
- What are the safest places to store your money post-Brexit?
- Pharma fight! Should you buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Smith & Nephew plc or Hutchison China MediTech Limited?
- Should You Follow Directors Buying Shares At Standard Chartered PLC, Hutchison China MediTech Limited And Britvic Plc?
- Could AIM Stars ASOS Plc, Telit Communications Plc And Hutchison China MediTech Limited Fund Your Retirement?
- 3 Emerging Market Stars Set To Explode: Vodafone Group plc, PZ Cussons plc & Hutchison China Meditech Limited
- Are Unilever plc, Ted Baker plc, SABMiller PLC And Hutchison China MediTech Limited The Hottest Emerging Market Stocks Out There?