HDFC Bank Ltd (HDBK.BO)
23 Apr 2018
MUMBAI, April 21 HDFC Bank Ltd, the second-biggest Indian lender by assets, on Saturday reported fourth-quarter net profit rose about a fifth to a record, although its bad loans ticked up.
* SAYS CO PROPOSES TO RAISE FUNDS UP TO A TOTAL AMOUNT OF 500 BILLION RUPEES IN NEXT TWELVE MONTHS VIA PRIVATE PLACEMENT
* APPOINTED RAHUL SHUKLA AS HEAD OF CORPORATE AND BUSINESS BANKING Source text: [HDFC Bank Ltd., has appointed Mr. Rahul Shukla as the Head of Corporate and Business Banking. Designated Group Head - Corporate and Business Banking, Mr. Shukla joins HDFC Bank after a stint of over 25 years with Citibank where he rose to be Head of Corporate Bank - South Asia. He will report to Mr. Kaizad Bharucha, Executive Director, who heads the Wholesale Banking business, which contributed to about 45 per cent
BRIEF-HDFC Bank Says SEBI Directed To Conduct Internal Inquiry Into Leakage Of UPSI Relating To Financial Figures
* SEBI DIRECTED BANK ON FEB 23 TO STRENGTHEN PROCESSES/SYSTEMS/CONTROLS TO ENSURE INSTANCES OF LEAKAGE OF UPSI DO NOT RECUR IN FUTURE
MUMBAI, Feb 23 India's market regulator ordered HDFC Bank on Friday, to conduct an internal inquiry into the suspected leaking of key unpublished financial information and to strengthen its handling of such data.
* SAYS RAKESH SINGH APPOINTED HEAD OF PRIVATE BANKING Source text: [Mr. Rakesh Singh has been appointed head of Private Banking at HDFC Bank. He will continue to head the Bank's Investment Banking, Capital Markets and Financial Institutions businesses.] Further company coverage:
Feb 7 India's HDFC Bank: * RAISES LENDING RATES UNDER MCLR BY 10 BPS ACROSS 4 TENORS - WEBSITE Source text for Eikon: Tenor MCLR in % Overnight 7.80 1 month 7.80 3 month 7.85 6 month 8.00 1 year 8.20 2 year 8.30 3 year 8.50 Further company coverage: (Mumbai newsroom)
* IDFC Bank profit falls as non-performing loans rise (Adds Kotak Mahindra, IDFC Bank results, executive and analyst comments)
Jan 19 India's HDFC Bank deputy managing director Paresh Sukthankar:
Jan 19 HDFC Bank Ltd, India's second-biggest lender by assets, on Friday reported a record-high quarterly profit, helped by an increase in interest and fee incomes.