HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
20 Jul 2018
A coalition of ethanol and farm groups sued the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday, challenging its decision to free three refineries, including one owned by billionaire investor Carl Icahn, from annual biofuels requirements.
May 29 A coalition of ethanol and farm groups sued the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday, challenging its decision to free three refineries, including one owned by billionaire investor Carl Icahn, from annual biofuels requirements.
* EXPECT TO RUN BETWEEN 440,000 AND 450,000 BARRELS OF CRUDE OIL PER DAY IN SECOND QUARTER - CONF CALL
U.S. independent refiner HollyFrontier Corp posted a 70 percent rise in first-quarter refining margins on Wednesday, benefiting from discounted costs of crude from the Texas-centred Permian basin and Canada.
* Stock hits all-time high of $63.57 (Adds comments, details on rivals, share price)
* HOLLYFRONTIER - QTRLY RESULTS REFLECT SPECIAL ITEMS THAT COLLECTIVELY INCREASED NET INCOME BY $130.8 MILLION
May 2 U.S. independent refiner HollyFrontier Corp posted a quarterly profit on Wednesday, compared to a year-ago loss, as its refining margins rose.
* HOLLYFRONTIER - ON APRIL 10, R. KEVIN HARDAGE, MEMBER OF CO BOARD, NOTIFIED BOARD THAT HE WITHDRAWS HIS NAME FROM NOMINATION FOR RE-ELECTION TO BOARD
* HOLLYFRONTIER SEES 2018 REFINING & MARKETING CAPEX OF $375 MILLION TO $425 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2Grq7gv] Further company coverage:
* HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION PROVIDES UPDATE ON WOODS CROSS REFINERY CRUDE UNIT
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$81.40||-0.61|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$122.27||+0.60|
|Phillips 66 (PSX.N)||$110.36||-0.54|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLO.N)||$106.21||-0.79|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLONP.PK)||--||--|
|Western Refining, Inc. (WNR.N)||--||--|
|Alon USA Energy, Inc. (ALJ)||--||--|
|NuStar Energy L.P. (NS.N)||$24.99||-0.86|
|Encana Corp (ECA.TO)||$17.01||-0.18|