Herbalife Ltd (HLF.N)
16 Jan 2018
* HERBALIFE PROVIDES PRELIMINARY VOLUME POINT RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER 2017
BRIEF-Herbalife Nutrition and Tasly Holding Group to form HT Innovations LP in the U.S. as joint venture
* HERBALIFE NUTRITION AND TASLY HOLDING GROUP TO FORM HT INNOVATIONS LP IN THE UNITED STATES AS A JOINT VENTURE
William Ackman said on Wednesday he has bought options to sell shares of Herbalife Ltd as a new way to bet against the nutritional supplement company he has described as a pyramid scheme.
Nov 1 William Ackman said on Wednesday he has bought options to sell shares of Herbalife Ltd as a new way to bet against the nutritional supplement company he has described as a pyramid scheme.
Activist investor William Ackman, who placed a $1 billion (£754.5 million) bet in 2012 that Herbalife Ltd's stock price would tumble to zero, said on Wednesday his firm has capped losses by recently closing out its short position in the nutrition and supplements company.
Nov 1 Billionaire investor William Ackman, who has been betting for five years that Herbalife's stock price would tumble to zero, said on Wednesday that his firm recently restructured its position in the nutrition and supplements maker.
* HBL Swiss Financing GMBH reports 5.25 pct passive stake in herbalife Ltd as of Oct 16 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2yM25qk) Further company coverage:
* Carl Icahn reports 26.22 percent stake in Herbalife Ltd as of October 11 - SEC filing
SAN FRANCISCO Herbalife Ltd shares jumped 11 percent on Friday to their highest since 2014 after the company said it was buying back about 7 percent of its stock, a potential blow to activist investor Bill Ackman, who has bet against the dietary supplements seller.
BRIEF-Herbalife Ltd says "we could face additional risks resulting from changes in China's data privacy and cybersecurity requirements"
* Herbalife Ltd says "we could face additional risks resulting from changes in china's data privacy and cybersecurity requirements" - SEC filing
|Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS.N)||$68.35||-0.32|
|Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS.B)||--||--|
|Amway (Malaysia) Holdings Berhad (AMWA.KL)||RM7.80||+0.01|
|Avon Products Company Limited (4915.OS)||--||--|
|Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW.N)||$59.21||-0.23|
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$100.69||-0.18|
|Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP.N)||$63.00||-1.90|
|Nature's Sunshine Prod. (NATR.OQ)||$12.05||+0.10|