Halma PLC (HLMA.L)
HLMA.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Halma plc is involved in the manufacture of a range of products that protect and improve the quality of life for people. The Company operates through four segments: Process Safety, Infrastructure Safety, Medical, and Environmental & Analysis. The Process Safety includes products, which protect assets and people at work,... (more)
Reuters.com is improving our Quote page. Click here to take a look and let us know what you think.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should National Grid plc, Unilever plc and Halma plc be on your Brexit buylist?
- Should you buy, sell or hold BP plc, Halma plc and Watchstone Group plc?
- Are Halma plc and Auto Trader Group plc destined for the big league?
- Are Earnings Set To Soar At Aviva plc, Halma plc & Enterprise Inns plc?
- Do Acquisitions And Disposals Make Just Eat PLC, Centrica PLC And Halma plc Buys Today?
- 5 Specialist Manufacturing Growth Plays: Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, Spectris plc, Rotork p.l.c., Senior plc And Halma plc