Hammerson PLC (HMSO.L)
19 Feb 2018
* EXCHANGED CONTRACTS FOR SALE OF BATTERY RETAIL PARK, BIRMINGHAM, TO NFU MUTUAL FOR £57.5 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has placed Hammerson PLC's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB+' on Rating Watch Negative (RWN), along with the senior unsecured rating of 'A-'. This action, which indicates that the rating could stay at its present level or potentially downgraded, follows the recent announcement that the company will acquire UK-based real estate and investment company Intu Properties PLC. Under the te
MILAN/LONDON European shares recovered most of their earlier "risk-off" losses on Wednesday, with an easing euro and a positive open on Wall Street offsetting falls in richly valued tech stocks.
* Financials weigh, consumer staples rise (Adds closure prices, quotes)
British shopping centers owner Hammerson Plc has agreed to buy smaller rival Intu Properties for about 3.4 billion pounds ($4.56 billion) in a long-speculated deal to create a malls giant controlling 21 billion pounds of assets.
British shopping centres owner Hammerson Plc has agreed to buy smaller rival Intu Properties for about 3.4 billion pounds in a long-speculated deal to create a malls giant controlling 21 billion pounds of assets.
* Intu shares up about 18 pct, Hammerson down 1.7 pct (Adds analyst comment, background; updates shares)
* SALE OF ITS OWNERSHIP IN SAINT SÉBASTIEN SHOPPING CENTRE, NANCY, TO AEW CILOGER ON BEHALF OF SCPI LAFFITE PIERRE AND ACTIPIERRE EUROPE FOR A NET VENDOR PRICE OF EUR 162 MILLION (£143 MILLION)
Dec 6 Britain-based shopping centre landlord Hammerson said it agreed to buy Intu Properties in a deal valuing the smaller rival at about 3.4 billion pounds ($4.56 billion).
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Hammerson Plc's (Hammerson) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+', Short-Term IDR at 'F2' and senior unsecured rating at 'A-'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. Hammerson's prime portfolio of UK, French and Irish shopping centres demonstrate high occupancy ratios (around 98%) and stable rental income. The company's recent conversion of loan assets into prime Dubl
Earnings vs. Estimates
- What do today's updates mean for HICL Infrastructure company limited, Cranswick plc and Hammerson plc?
- Are Aveva Group plc, Accrol Group Holdings plc and Hammerson plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Is this a once-a-decade opportunity to buy property stocks?
- Can dividend chasers afford to miss easyJet plc, Imperial Brands plc, Hammerson plc and Record plc?
- 5 REITs for growth and income: Tritax Big Box REIT plc, Land Securities Group plc, Hammerson plc, Intu Properties plc & Hansteen Holdings plc
- 4 super growth stocks: Relx plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc, Hammerson plc and Photo-Me International plc