Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG.N)
19 Jan 2018
NEW YORK The S&P 500 index rose above 2,700 for the first time on Wednesday and other major indexes hit record closing highs as technology stocks climbed after signs of robust economic growth. | Video
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.365 PER SHARE FOR Q4 OF 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it signed 4.41 billion won contract, to provide burn in tester
Harley-Davidson Inc's pole position in India's fast growing big-bike category is set to face a sweeping test when Indian-owned Royal Enfield launches its first heavyweight bike on Tuesday.
* First major test of Harley's pole position in Indian market
* Says it signed 1.91 billion won contract, to provide burn in tester
Harley-Davidson Inc reported weaker-than-expected quarterly retail sales as low prices for used motorcycles in the United States dampened demand for new ones.
Oct 17 U.S. motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson Inc reported a 40.2 percent drop in quarterly profit as demand continued to weaken among its aging baby-boomer customers and fewer millennials take to motorcycling.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* IAM and USW announce termination of partnership agreement with Harley-Davidson
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥7,700||-39.00|
|Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267.T)||¥3,994||-9.00|
|Suzuki Motor Corp (7269.T)||¥6,549||-55.00|
|Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. (7272.T)||¥3,795||-20.00|
|Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG.DE)||€94.68||+1.61|
|Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG_p.DE)||€80.00||+1.80|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$12.00||-0.07|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)||€77.90||+0.38|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,158||+3.50|