Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HROM.NS)
23 Feb 2018
Feb 6 Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's biggest two-wheeler maker, posted a more than 4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher sales particularly in its scooter segment.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 8.05 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 7.72 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 641501 UNITS VERSUS 487088 Source text - http://bit.ly/2rYIOSX Further company coverage:
* SAYS ENTERING LAST QUARTER OF THIS FISCAL WITH STRONG FOCUS ON PREMIUM SEGMENT AND SCOOTERS Source text - http://bit.ly/2lGnE5p Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO HIKE EX-SHOWROOM PRICES OF ITS MOTORCYCLES, FROM JAN 1, TO PARTIALLY OFF-SET RISING INPUT COSTS
* Says Oct total sales of 631,105 units versus 663,153 units last year Source text: http://bit.ly/2iq16UO Further company coverage:
Nov 1 Hero MotoCorp Ltd, India's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, missing estimates.
* Sept quarter profit after tax 10.10 billion rupees versus profit of 10.04 billion rupees last year
* Says Sept total sales of 720,739 units versus 674,961 units Source text - http://bit.ly/2fMK6uL Further company coverage:
Sept 4 Indian shares fell on Monday in line with Asian markets, heading for their first session of fall in four, as North Korea's latest nuclear test prompted investors to seek refuge in safe havens such as gold.