Hunting PLC (HTG.L)
19 Nov 2018
Oilfield services provider Hunting Plc on Thursday reinstated its dividend and reported a profit for the first half of 2018 on stronger demand on the back of rising crude prices, sending its shares up more than 11 percent.
* Co says saw improvement in drilling in U.S. onshore markets
Aug 30 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 11 points lower at 7,553 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.15 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Aug 30 Hunting Plc, a U.S. shale-focused oilfield services provider, reported a profit for the first half of 2018, compared with a year-earlier loss, as demand picked up on the back of rising crude prices.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Does Hunting plc's profit warning spell good news for BP plc and Royal Dutch Shell plc?
- Should you buy last week's losers Rio Tinto plc (-7%), N Brown Group plc (-9%) and Hunting plc (-24%)?
- Which is the best oil bet: BP plc, Tullow Oil plc or Hunting plc?
- Will BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc and John Wood Group plc rise 50% this year?
- Can Hunting plc (+39%), The Weir Group plc (+28%) & Amec Foster Wheeler plc (+22%) Continue To Beat The FTSE 100?
- Does Recent Weakness Make BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc & Restaurant Group PLC Screaming Buys?