Hunting PLC (HTG.L)
18 Apr 2019
British oilfield services company Hunting Plc expects oil and gas producers to defer some projects as a recent decline in crude prices could hit their short-term budgets, it said on Monday.
Dec 17 British oilfield services company Hunting Plc expects oil and gas producers to defer some projects as a recent decline in crude prices could hit their short-term budgets, it said on Monday.
Dec 17 Oilfield services company Hunting Plc said on Monday it expects oil and gas explorers to defer some projects as a recent fall in crude prices is expected to hit their budgets in the short term.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Does Hunting plc's profit warning spell good news for BP plc and Royal Dutch Shell plc?
- Should you buy last week's losers Rio Tinto plc (-7%), N Brown Group plc (-9%) and Hunting plc (-24%)?
- Which is the best oil bet: BP plc, Tullow Oil plc or Hunting plc?
- Will BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc and John Wood Group plc rise 50% this year?
- Can Hunting plc (+39%), The Weir Group plc (+28%) & Amec Foster Wheeler plc (+22%) Continue To Beat The FTSE 100?
- Does Recent Weakness Make BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc & Restaurant Group PLC Screaming Buys?