Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN.L)
22 Mar 2019
London's blue-chip bourse bagged losses for a third straight day as results hurt packaging firm Mondi, miners fell on weak Chinese factory data and Rolls-Royce slipped after dropping out of the race to supply engines for Boeing's mid-market aircraft.
* Telford Homes sinks after profit view cut (Adds company news items, updates share)
Shares of Howden Joinery Group Plc fell nearly 8 percent on Thursday after the British kitchen supplier flagged higher costs and margin pressures, as it exits markets and spends to expand in the UK and Northern Ireland.
Feb 28 Shares of Howden Joinery Group Plc fell nearly 8 percent on Thursday after the British kitchen supplier flagged higher costs and margin pressures, as it exits markets and spends to expand in the UK and Northern Ireland.
Feb 28 British kitchen appliance company Howden Joinery Group reported higher full-year profit and said it had stockpiled inventory worth 15 million pounds ($19.94 million) in anticipation of potential supply hiccups ahead of Britain's exit from the European Union.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you follow directors buying shares at Barclays plc, RSA Insurance Group plc & Howden Joinery Group plc?
- Is Now The Perfect Time To Buy Quindell Plc, International Personal Finance Plc And Howden Joinery Group Plc?
- Why Imagination Technologies Group plc, Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC And Howden Joinery Group Plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Hitting New Highs
- 3 Shares The FTSE Should Beat Today