Ion Beam Applications SA (IBAB.BR)
23 Mar 2018
Belgian proton therapy company Ion Beam Applications swung to a loss last year and gave only a vague forecast for improvement in 2018, sending its shares sharply lower on Thursday.
March 22 Belgian proton therapy company Ion Beam Applications swung to a loss last year and gave only a vague forecast for improvement in 2018, sending its shares sharply lower on Thursday.
March 22 Ion Beam Applications posted a net loss for fiscal year 2017, as it concluded a "challenging year" after project delays and higher competition in the proton therapy market, the Belgian company said on Thursday.
* FY REBIT LOSS EUR 11.6 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT EUR 37.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
* IBA - IBA SIGNS THREE NEW PROTEUS®ONE CONTRACTS WITH PROTON PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL
Jan 5 Belgian proton therapy specialist Ion Beam Applications (IBA) warned on Friday it expected to report a full-year operating loss due to delays in negotiations to sign proton therapy contracts.
BRIEF-Ion Beam Applications Says Won't Meet Previous FY 2017 Revenue Guidance And Will Report A Negative Rebit
* IS FINALIZING LATE STAGE NEGOTIATIONS FOR CONTRACTS WITH AT LEAST FOUR PROTON THERAPY PROSPECTS THAT HAD BEEN EXPECTED TO BE SIGNED IN 2017
* SIGNED NEW CONTRACT WITH INVAP FOR ADDITIONAL GANTRY TREATMENT ROOM AT CNEA
* 9M REVENUES TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 OF EUR 217.3 MILLION, DOWN 3.6%
* VINCI CONSTRUCTION WILL LEAD IN THE DESIGN OF THE BUILDING AND RELATED TECHNICAL ELEMENTS