Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICP.L)
18 Jan 2019
Dec 17 Standard Chartered PLC will separate its private equity business and sell a majority of the arm's investment portfolio to funds managed by Intermediate Capital Group Plc, the bank said on Monday.
LONDON British asset manager Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) on Thursday posted a 17 percent increase in first-half assets on the back of strong inflows of new money from clients, sending its shares higher.
* Shares up 8.8 pct, leading the mid-cap index (Adds detail from statement, CEO quote, share reaction, bullet points)
LONDON, Nov 15 British asset manager Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) on Thursday posted a 17 percent increase in first-half assets on the back of strong inflows of new money from clients.
* SAYS AUM UP 17% ON 31 MARCH 2018 TO EUR 33.6BN, WITH EUR 6.1BN OF NEW MONEY RAISED
* AMY SCHIOLDAGER, A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY, BOUGHT 10,000 ORDINARY SHARES IN COMPANY AT A PRICE OF 1033.59 PENCE PER SHARE
* TOTAL AUM 15% HIGHER AT EUR 32.9 Bln euros ($38.60 billion)AND THIRD PARTY FEE EARNING AUM 20% HIGHER AT EUR 25.2BN
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 FTSE Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week: Vodafone Group plc, Booker Group Plc And Intermediate Capital Group plc
- Why Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Intermediate Capital Group plc And Quindell Portfolio PLC Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 12 Mid Caps Paying Big Dividends
- Shares Offering Everything For A Bear Market
- Value In The Mid-Cap Market
- Shares Offering Everything For Today's Bear Market